Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week.
1. Our beautiful farmers market! I hope I love our new one as much as I love this one.
2. Silly dress-up fun with my girls
3. Watching my kids with their creative play
4. Spending time at the waterfront watching the boats and the fishermen.
5. Two cute little helpers who are helping me with ALL these boxes for our move
6. This little girls adorable obsession with shoes (especially my pretty ones)
7. This little boy who insisted on wearing this hat for his late-night snack . . . silly, adorable boy.
8. Watching my babies grow up . . . . how time flies.