Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
I have had a great week with lots to be grateful for, but that would be way too long of a post, so for now here are some things I am grateful for this week.
1. Impromtu movie star shows!
2. Sisterly love
3. Family movies with popcorn for the kids
4. Having mommy and me time with my big girl
5. Family days out
6. My girl’s first rose
7. Watching my boy enjoy ‘reading’. He was very excited by this flyer.
8. Seeing the bond between my kids
9. Birthday fun at the park
10. This little arrangement by my door
11. This beautiful birthday girl turnging 8 years old
12. Pulling together a Frozen themed birthday that made her feel special
13. Family trip to the movie theater that everyone enjoyed from the biggest to the littlest.
14. Seeing this boy so engaged with the movie that he was yelling at the screen. He was so excited!
15. My kids making their sister feel special on her birthday
16. My little girls creating a ‘country’ in our yard, they are so cute and creative
17. Birthday balloons being turned into other characters