Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week.
1. Fun summer evenings
2. My boy learning to use crayons
3. Laughing at the way my little girls line things up when they play
4. Finding fun ways to homeschool
5. How much my girls are loving summer school
6. Laughing with my kids
7. Trying new lipsticks to get over the fact that I hate my hair.
8. How much all my kids love books, (even to the exclusion of eating LOL)
9. Watching my girls enjoy each other.
10. Fun in the summer sun
11. Watching Prince Charming be a daddy to our kids.