Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week.
1. Seeing the bond between my oldest girl and my baby boy. It is really sweet.
2. Watching my kids be silly together.
3. Quiet moments of reflection.
4. This grinning face, such a sweetie!
5. My kids being silly and loving on me.
6. My boy wanting to be with me, climbing on me. Despite autism and how hard it is for him to be with people a lot, he was showing how much he loves me.
7. Impromptu bowls of wooly spaghetti with cotton ball ‘meat’ balls.
8. Princess Magpie randomly deciding that it is Christmas Eve and she wanted to dress up, make decorations for their little tree and sing Christmas songs.