Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week.
1. Kids who love books as much as I do.
2. Sweet boy who is tired but wants to spend time with me, so he falls asleep beside me.
3. Quiet moments.
4. So grateful my sick boy is feeling better. There is nothing worse than when he is miserable and doesn’t understand why.
5. Sweet secrets between sisters.
6. Watching my kids enjoy books (again! I really like it!)
7. Sweet sisters (I LOVE their bond so much)
8. Spending time with my kids! They really do make me happy every day.