Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week.
1. Having a high chair that actually fits Little Prince properly.
2. Lovely sunny days on the dock with this handsome man.
3. Enjoying a lovely sunny day.
4. This sweet boy who is finally eating again now that we have a high chair that fits my big boy. Even if sometimes he falls asleep before he does so.
5. Rain storms instead of snow storms. It is lovely to see how much like it spring it feels outside.
6. This sweet girl who tried so hard to be helpful when everyone got sick before she did.
7. This funny boy who loves his high chair so much he wanted to use the tray for his snack.
8. Sunny days with my babies
9. New pants in a new smaller size! Feels awesome!
10. Looking at the boats by the dock. So pretty and reminding me of home.