Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
I have lots of reasons to be grateful this week:
1. Watching my girls be creating, drawing pictures, coloring, cutting and pasting. I love their quiet, creative souls.
2. The sweet way that Princess Magpie declared Elmo her best friend when she realized all the cool things this toy could do. She even had him sit at the table for supper with her (on a booster seat of his own LOL)
3. Sunny, lovely, warm days in February. Something inside me sings when the sun shines. This has been my favorite winter of all time.
4. The sweet way my boy has bonded with his therapist. I am so lucky that autism hasn’t hidden the sweet loving person that my boy is.
5. Having creative ideas of where to go with my front porch. I just know that over time, this is going to be so cute!