Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
1. This adorable boy holding my hand while he watches television.
2. A nice warm house with lots of food when the weather looks like this.
3. Two excited girls who love snow (for about 10 minutes) and the hot chocolate.
4. Finding a way to keep the house festive after we had to take the tree down earlier than usual for Little Prince.
5. This silly boy chewing on his toes.
6. Two little helpers baking with me.
7. My girls enjoying their brother.
8. This little sweetie if she could name her first daughter after me. What a sweetie! (I won’t hold her to it though.)