Due to the limited storage space in our new home, I am looking for ways to multipurpose household items for storage. Here are some things I am planning to do:
1. Use an ottoman for a coffee table. It can be used as storage, coffee table, and seat!
2. Use storage cubes as end tables, they look cute and have the added benefit of storage.
3. I plan to put a latch on Little Prince’s closet so that he can’t open it. I will then store his dresser, plastic containers of winter clothes and things like that in there. That will have the added purpose of being a bit of a sound barrier between his room and the neighbour’s place (My adorable little autistic boy can be a noisy boy at night)
4. I will use a storage bench in my room at the end of my bed as well.
5. To make more room in every one else’s room (other than Little Prince) I will be creating closet systems to store their clothes instead of dressers and a lot of the items I want to use for it can be bought at either Walmart of the Dollar Store.