Here are some random thoughts floating around in my head today:
1. I am still working on Little Prince’s sleep and eating habits. His sleep is going better (for now anyway) but his eating not so much. But we keep trying! I am so in love with this little bundle of sweetness.
2. I love how Princess Magpie loves to entertain her brother. She is so cute singing, dancing and playing with him.
3. I packed up a box of his toys yesterday and he never even noticed!
4. The kids are no longer sick, YAY! I am now getting a sore throat . . . it sucks, but I can handle it.
5. I am trying to come up with healthy foods to make for meals for my whole family. It is a challenge but I like doing my best to come up with some.
6. I am still an emotional wreck who cries every time I so much as think of saying goodbye to my friends.
7. On the other hand, I have some groups from new town on facebook and I am getting excited by some of the things there.
8. We got a little behind in our schooling this year, so I am hoping to do some summer school after we move so that we can be caught up by September.
9. I love how much the little girls love to ‘help’ me pack. It is cute to see them get excited. I laugh as they love the boxes just as much as putting stuff in them. LOL