Apparently I am losing it. Don’t get me wrong, I know this move will be a good thing. This new place is in a wonderful town with outgoing, friendly people and I know we will have a happy family life there and I really think that this could be a place to really settle down and raise my family. I do want that, I really do.
But . . . . I am going to miss my friends. I was sitting chatting with my neighbor yesterday and we started to talk about when I leave and my coming back to visit. I burst into tears!!! I was watching a show where someone was moving and saying goodbye to all her friends, and I started crying again. I am almost crying now.
- I like going on all day shopping trips with my friend where we hit all the best shops and get all the best deals.
- I like taking the day to go to all the best thrift shops.
- I like family bbqs and holidays together.
- I like girls night out.
- I like having someone to chat with.
- I like knowing my neighbors and really caring about them.
So, even though my new home town will be a fabulous place to live and I know we will be happy, I am a little sad too. I think that if I could know the exact date and think about preparing instead of leaving, I can get myself together. But in the meantime, I just keep freaking crying and I am driving myself crazy!