I am trying to gather up the energy to get things done. I need to make a plan and be ready for this move. I’ll be honest. I don’t wanna . . . . but I do want to be settled. That is probably why I was just as happy staying here. I like it here. I like my friends. I like the stores. I like the conveniences.
So I have been making lists of things that will make this move a really good things and we will see if that gets me any more energized to prepare for it. (I even changed the background on my blog to a picture of the downtown area of my new town)
- Prince Charming will be happy with the neighborhood.
- It is a great place to raise the kids.
- I love the farmers markets and little shops there.
- The neighbors seem really friendly.
- It is an area rich with heritage to share with my kids.
- We will be able to give the kids more freedom to have fun.
- The crime rate there is nothing like it is in the city.
- The town is much like the small towns Prince Charming and I grew up in.
Here are some pics from my future home town.