Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. Nice men who clean up the ice outside my door.
2. Cute girls who are excited to do homeschool every day.
3. While she may not be excited to homeschool anymore, I am grateful that she works so hard and that she is learning so much.
3. Living somewhere where I can get a boat ride any day I want for $2.50, even in the middle of winter!
4. A lovely Farmers market to enjoy every weekend I want to.
5. And on a day when every one else seems to be having flooding issues, I am grateful to have a nice warm, dry home to live in. This crazy video is right by my back door this morning.