In the last 24 hours I have:
- rearranged my living room twice (first time blocked off the heater oops!)
- put away all the Christmas stuff
- did a little more arranging the storage room
- stuck to my eating plan (invented a kind of THM taco, cabbage, beef recipe)
- did yet another phone interview with specialists regarding Little Prince and his autism diagnosis. (I am getting MORE papers to fill out and send back. *sigh* I hope I said everything the right way for my boy.)
I still have more things I plan to do, but I have to be honest, I am DRAGGED out! I still have the classroom/playroom to do and the girls rooms to do and then I have to do much more laundry and start back at the beginning and start cleaning rooms from the beginning because they never stay clean longer than 1 hour!
One good thing is that I LOVE the fat stripping frappa from the THM book! SOOO yummy and filling!