- 1 lbs lean ground Chicken1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 cup chicken stock (broth)
- 1 cup boneless cooked chicken breasts (baked & chopped into shreds)
- 2 cup spinach (frozen or fresh), cut into small pieces
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Directions For Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Form into very small balls (approximately 90 per 1 lbs of ground chicken).
- Place on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake about 10-15 minutes.
- Turn them halfway through the cooking time. They should be browned on the outside but are still soft.
- Remove from oven and drain on a paper towel if necessary.
- Place all ingredients, except spinach, into the crock pot with meatballs.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10 hours (Add spinach during the last hour).
- Remove bay leaves. Enjoy!
Low Carb, THM S