Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. Princess Belle finally feeling confident in her math skills
2. Watching Christmas movies with Princess Belle. I love that she loves them as much as I do. I love how bonded with her I feel when we watch movies and laugh together.
3. My girl and her balloon. She decorated it so much that it looked like a gumball.
4. Princess Belle reading as story to her sisters, explaining to them how she had an adventure with Santa Claus when she was younger, it made her an awe inspiring hero to them. (the book was a present she got from Princess Notsonowwhite and her White Knight years ago)
5. The delight that the girls feel when they see the first snow of the season (I don’t share their joy, but I do enjoy their excitement)
6. Silly snuggles
7. Quiet times with stories
8. Big sister snuggles.
9. Dancing in the living room.
10. Cuddling under warm blankets when the weather gets colder.
11. Finding toys that grab Little Prince’s attention.
12. Pictures for Santa Claus