- 6 large eggs; or a combo of whole eggs & egg beaters
- 1/3 cup soy milk or almond milk or cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper for savory crepes
- Pam cooking spray
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Heat a 6-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and spray with Pam spray.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of the egg mixture into the pan, swirling to coat the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Cover and cook until the egg crepe is just set, about 1 minute.
- Invert the skillet over a plate, and allow the egg crepe to drop onto the plate.
- Repeat until all of the egg batter is used up you’ll get about 10 crepes, using Pam spray as needed
Number of Servings: 10
TIPS and USES:
- These egg crepes are a great low-carb substitute for lasagna noodles, manicotti, cannelloni or tortillas for enchiladas.
- You can fill them with berries/unsweetened coconut/sf preserves/plain or sf yogurt for dessert crepes.
- Or stuff them with your favorite mixture of savory fillings, top with sauce and/or cheese and bake in the oven.
- A great vegetarian filling can be made of sauted zucchini, mushroom, onion, tomato, parmesan cheese, farmer’s cheese or ricotta if you’d like, shallot & herbs. You can fill the crepes & top with cheese & more parmesan & bake