- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 1/2 cups purchased light spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine eggplant, zucchini, onion, spaghetti sauce, and the 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Makes 8 (3/4-cup) servings