I have these random though rolling around in my brain.
- I love dandelions. They remind me of little girls sitting in a field of yellow, of bouquets picked with love, of the squeals of joy that I hear whenever my girls see them.
- I just realized that the oldest friend I have has been my friend since college. I met her through my brother who was in college with her boyfriend (now her husband) She stood at my wedding and I met my husband through her. My second oldest friend, I met through my husband. LOL, I have never been good at making friends on my own, but I have been lucky in the few that I made.
- Warm sunny days make me feel like being productive. I don’t know why but I see the sun and I am inspired to get things done.
- On the other hand, on gloomy, rainy or snowy days, I am not at all inspired and I have to kick myself in the butt to make myself get things done.
- I LOVE getting surprise messages from my friends. You know those messages that let you know how much they care about you, or just to let you know that you are on their mind. It means a lot to me.
- I LOVE the smell of clean sheets. I love to snuggle up in freshly washed sheets a just soak up the smell.
- If we had a flood and had to get rid of half the stuff in our basement, I wouldn’t be that sad. It would be like a forced purge. LOL that’s kind of sad, huh.