|Thirteen Things in Twisted Cinderella’s world today.
I have a doctor’s appointment today to find out about the results of my Gestational Diabetes test. Wish me luck!
- I have my first prenatal class today.
- I am nervous about both.
- It is silly but I feel like my house is not clean enough for the babysitter who will watch Princess while I go to the prenatal class.
- I am feeling pretty good about the fact that within a week, I am sure that the baby’s nursery will be pretty much ready.
- If the baby came tomorrow it would be okay but it will be better if she waits.
- My heart goes out to those friends I have made on-line who are dealing wtih really premature babies. That has to be tough.
- My belly is huge now. I took some pics to share probably tomorrow or Saturday.
- I can’t believe that I am 32 weeks or 8 MONTHS pg!
- This pregnancy flew by for me. I am so glad to be a mom and it just feels like I have only been pg for a couple of months.
- Princess is getting anxious to see her little sister too.She will be an amazing big sister.
- She has been so cute lately trying to write me letters by sounding out the words. It means that “way” is spelled “wa” and such but she is trying so hard. Very sweet.
- I am going to be getting her tested for ADHD soon. She is so smart (above average her teacher says) but her school work suffers from what seems to be ADHD. I have a letter from her teacher to take to the doctor. I am probably going to wait until she finishes school to take her so that we can get it straightened out for the next grade. I don’t want her personality to change at all, I would just love her to be able to focus a little.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants